Re: We need easier installation.

I like the sound of it, sadly I'm not currently in a position to help
with this however I may be in the semi-near future, and if I can get
things setup I hope to have a test machine setup here which I can trash
to my hearts content to help test installs and the like..

So, in short, I'd like to hear more about this, or even better, see some
of the code.. (=:]

Zephaniah E, Hull..