Re: xdm package

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 04:11:49PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> I am currently working on the kdebase package which includes the kdm (KDE
> version of xdm).  Should I create a kdm package that does what the xdm package
> does?  Or should I just force users who want the kdm functionality to install
> xdm as well as kdebase?

FWIW, kdm and login.app do NOT do what xdm does.  The current xdm package
has a mechanism for disabling itself locally, but it's not compatible with
other packages which provide their own local equivalent of xdm.

You should coordinate such an effort to change that with Branden.  BTW, I
thought Stephan Kulow did did the KDE stuff...?

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.