xdm package

I am currently working on the kdebase package which includes the kdm (KDE
version of xdm).  Should I create a kdm package that does what the xdm package
does?  Or should I just force users who want the kdm functionality to install
xdm as well as kdebase?

--
I'll be in Denver from 30 Oct 1998 to 7 Nov 1998 (or maybe a few days longer).
I'll be in London from ~9 Nov 1998.  I'd like to meet any Linux users or