Re: Apt UI design

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:41:24 +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

>We could probably do what minicom does and use Ctrl-A is a modifier
>prefix.

    A minor problem here is that screen also uses CNTL-A as a modifier
prefix.  Personally, I've gotten so used to hitting CNTL-A,a in Joe (and
other applications) that it messes me up outside of screen.  But you never
know for those people who start using screen and then wonder why they can't
do things.