Re: Uploaded kernel-source-2.1.125 2.1.125-1 (source powerpc all) to erlangen

> > I wonder will this be ported to i386?
>
> I don't see why not.  I'm considering compiling 2.1.126 stuff myself
> however.

Well, this is the cvs version! The version numbering is different to the
'official' linux version. Sometimes the number differs by 10 (more or less),
but this means always the cvs version is newer.

For linux-2.2 they get now closer, so i upload (next upload or the second ...)
the official linux version and in one or two month we have linux-2.2 :-)

Note: this kernel-source-2.1.125 is not yet an official one!!!!! It could be
rejected or living on masters Incoming until the new unstable is created ...
this depends havily on what maor decide to do with this. I agree with him!

Don't panic!  :-)

MfG,

    Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de