Re: Apt UI design

Hi,
>>"Shaleh" == Shaleh  <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

 Shaleh> Actually you kind of mention my point.  I may want a new
 Shaleh> version of some packages, but not of others.  Like leave
 Shaleh> behind the X packages because Overfiend is playing again (-:
 Shaleh> but I do want the new gcc.  So a "get newest, but skip the
 Shaleh> x11" or "stick w/ Hamm, but get devel packages from Slink".

	How does putting packages on hold not address this issue?

	manoj
--
 First snow, then silence. This thousand dollar screen dies so
 beautifully. The windows haikus -- --