Re: intent to package: lxdoom

On Wed, Oct 21, 1998 at 12:19:34PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 1998 at 08:28:26AM +0100, M.C. Vernon wrote:

> > IIRC yes - I'd got as far as downloading the source and looking at the
> > makefile when the intent was posted ;)
>
> Sount's a bit flakey, should be better in the release due out ... today.
> glibc2 doesn't work yet, again the fix should be out today.
> based on Boom which doesn't support dehacked  =<

For people interested in this sort of thing, someone put an offer of
$30 on the Linux Bazaar thing for a linux port of castle wolfenstein,
source at:

http://visar.csustan.edu/bazaar/bazaar_list.html

Do something fun, and make a bit of money for yourself or Debian (it's
not much, but I'd like to see the idea succeed:-)

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org