Re: intent to package: lxdoom

On Wed, Oct 21, 1998 at 08:28:26AM +0100, M.C. Vernon wrote:

> > Svgalib?  Cool, but now I have to ask:
> >
> > Can lxdoom use dehacked patches?
> > Does it support audio?
>
> IIRC yes - I'd got as far as downloading the source and looking at the
> makefile when the intent was posted ;)

Sount's a bit flakey, should be better in the release due out ... today.
glibc2 doesn't work yet, again the fix should be out today.
based on Boom which doesn't support dehacked  =<

> > Got an upstream URL?
>
> http://lxdoom.linuxgames.com/

I'll give the release planned today a runthrough, but it looks limited still
=<

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.