Re: sensible-xterm?

Michael Meskes writes:
 > Now that xterm is a package of its own do we need something like a
 > sensible-xterm? I see several packages starting an xterm to so some stuff.
 > But what if people start to purge xterm? I also considered switching to
 > eterm completely. That's when I discovered thsi problem.

Well, I guess that would be a wrapper with standardized options, as
probably all of these programs do not share all of their options...

I guess that now all programs calling xterm should explicitely depend
on the xterm package ...

--
Yann Dirson                         | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
               <ydirson@mygale.org> |     support Debian GNU/Linux: