Re: wxgtk: Is this free software?

Jules Bean writes:
> FWIW, RMS has been on record as saying it's OK to copy the wording of the
> GPL.  I personally don't understand why it doesn't just say this at the
> top... but anyway, he says it's fine..

>From the GPL:

                    GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
                       Version 2, June 1991

 Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
                       59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA
 Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
 of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)