Re: syntax highlighting in gtk

On Sat, Oct 17, 1998 at 07:15:26PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by "syntax highlighting" (isn't that what
> Emacs does? :) but we're using the upstream sources. If there's

Yes, I belive Emacs can do it. :-)

> a patch that upstream doesn't want to accept, then we can perhaps
> include it in our packages, but the author of this patch should
> try to get it included upstream.

True. I just don't know what's going on. That's why I ask here in the first
place. The next step would be to get in touch with the upstream.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!