Re: nextish gtk and similar (Was: syntax highlighting in gtk)

I have packaged up some gtk 1.0 / gtk 1.1 packages that include the
gtkstep patches.  I am about to upload these to ftp://fx1.circlefx.com/debian/
in a little while.  So anyone feel free to try them out / test them.

I have also packaged up cooledit 3.7.4.

Regards,

Patrick Cole (z@amused.net)
Dune Systems