Re: syntax highlighting in gtk

    Michael> I read so much about a patch needed to get syntax
    Michael> highlighting. Do we have that patch in out gtk libs? If
    Michael> no, why not?

I'm not sure what you mean by "syntax highlighting" (isn't that what
Emacs does? :) but we're using the upstream sources. If there's
a patch that upstream doesn't want to accept, then we can perhaps
include it in our packages, but the author of this patch should
try to get it included upstream.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters K and L and the number 18.
"Son, I am able," she said, "though you scare me." -- They Might Be Giants