Re: TeX (Knuth) copyright

Hi Jules,

    JB> Well, according to /usr/doc/tetex*/copyright on my system, Tex
    JB> is GPL.

Thanks for your reply.  This is my understanding too, as the copyright
files in /usr/doc/tetex* should reflect the whole set of software
distributed as teTeX.  I just asked the question because when I proposed
to change TIPA's copyright to GPL, the author opposed it to the
"copyright notice made by Knuth".  If TeX is really GPL, it is even
better, and I will tell that to the author.

--
Rafael Laboissiere
Institut de la Communication Parlee | Email: rafael@icp.inpg.fr