Re: moving mutt-i from non-us to main

Hi Roland.

On Sat, 17 October 1998 10:36:48 +0000, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:
> I don't understand, what the Author (Michael Elkins) or the current
> Maintainer of the upstream version (Thomas Roessler) have to do with
> us (Debian) offering their program on our US ftp servers.

I meant it'd be nice to ask them... nothing more. ,-))
And if they would (have) object(ed), that should have a certain ..
influence on the decision besides *any* export and crypto stuff.

> When we mean, that this is illegal, we should move dpkg-buildpackage
> to non-US, because this calls pgp, too...

*grin*
Your point.

Alexander

--
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from
 pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which"