/var/lib/dpkg/info/*.shlibs

How are these files generated using dh_gencontrol?  IIn the following file
the version number of libkdeui should be 2.  However it gets generated as 1
and I can't work out how I'm supposed to make it 2.

Apart from this my kdelibs0g and kdesupport0g packages are coming along well.
I got the impression that these packages are suitable for inclusion in the
non-free section of Debian (it's just all the other KDE packages that are
out).  If that is correct then I will shortly submit my application to
become a registered Debian developer to maintain these packages.

rjc@lyta:/var/lib/dpkg/info$cat kdelibs0g.shlibs
libjscript 1 kdelibs0g
libkab 1 kdelibs0g
libkdecore 1 kdelibs0g
libkdeui 1 kdelibs0g
libkfile 1 kdelibs0g
libkfm 1 kdelibs0g
libkhtmlw 1 kdelibs0g
libkspell 1 kdelibs0g
libmediatool 1 kdelibs0g

--
I'll be in Denver from 30 Oct 1998 to 7 Nov 1998 (or maybe a few days longer).
I'll be in London from ~9 Nov 1998.  I'd like to meet any Linux users or