Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

Hi,
>>"Wichert" == Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@liacs.nl> writes:

 >> gnus              25609  Gnus: prerm script failure make it
 >>                                impossible to upgrade/pruge  [64]
 >>                                (Michael Alan Dorman
 >>                                <mdorman@debian.org>)

 Wichert> Removing that will make a _lot_ of people really angry I think..

	I am the new maintainer. A new version has already been
 uploaded and installed, and all bugs against gnus are now closed. I
 shall now concentrate on the make-gnus script, and see about
 packaging that.

	manoj
 Date: 17 Mar 90 18:30:39 GMT From: merlyn@iwarp.intel.com (Randal
 Schwartz) @ARGV=split(//,'Just another Perl