Re: Removing Packages in Slink for Debian 2.1

thread...........
It's alpha software, but it's free and doesn't break your system. Let's
ship it.

If we are going to remove all packages which are buggy, we have to
ship an empty CD ROM. Bug free software doesn't seem to exist per
definition :)

Who cares if Gnome is buggy? People who want to use it will use it, and
find
bugs and report them, they'll do some testing. We need to encourage
testing.
This is how the bazaar model works. As long as people don't expect it
to work
smoothly, there's no problem.