Re: what's after slink

On Thu, Oct 15, 1998 at 03:29:34PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> theone wrote:

> > Names after Slink is very simple.  They should just be named after
    userfriendly characters.

Great - I liked the penguin idea, but the names aren't very practical
for directories... pity...  Anyway - are we going to create a
debian-creative for these discussions or not?  Is there some process
amidst the bylaws, clauses and participles, of our revered
constitution that must be invoked in order to do this?

<late afternoon silliness>

I do declare that, being my intention that of causing the List for the
Discussion of creative aspects of Debian[1] to be created by those
impossesed of the wherewithal to affect said creation, I do submit the
aforementioned proposal for the review and consideration of the body
hereafter referred to as the Debian Developers, which shall be known
also as the Debian Project.

[1] Heretofore having taken place on the List referred to in common
usage as 'debian-devel', and having been comprised of such topics as
assigning a name to a collection of 'files' having a relation
described as a 'distribution', the selection and creation of a visual
image to act as the representative of the aforementioned Project in
such contexts where an Image may be deemed appropriate, and termed
proper by the party of the first part (the Developers).

</late afternoon silliness>

Are we going to make a debian-creative list?

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org

PS.  I'm sorry.. :->