Re: freetype1 is gone from slink, imagemagick still depends on it

"Scott K. Ellis" <storm@gate.net> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 07:14:20PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> > I'm a little confused. freetype2-dev conflicts with freetype1 (<=
> > 1.0.0.1998-03-22-1) yet freetype1 is nowhere to be found in slink,
> > and the latest version in hamm is 1.0.0.1998-03-22-1.
> >
> > What happened to freetype1? imagemagick depends on it still, but it no
> > longer exists in slink. Should imagemagick be recompiled?
>
> freetype1 is still in hamm.  ImageMagick should probably be recompiled, as
> well as updated to the latest version.  I am however, currently stuck with a
> modem connection and a slow computer.  If anyone wants to do a NMU (or for
> that matter, adopt imagemagick), they are welcome to it.

I'll adopt (back) Imagemagick then.
I used to be the initial packager and maintainer, but I lacked time to
to work on it for a while. Since I've got more free time now, I'll
take it back.

Will try to do an upload before the freeze.

Phil.