Ideas for packages

Has anyone looked at panorama and gcad?

panorama:
www.gnu.org/software/panorama/panorama.html

I'll try it soon, but from the web-page it looks like it might be
stable enough to put in <what's the name of that forever-unstable¹
distribution?>.

gCAD:
gaztelan.bi.ehu.es/~inigo/gcad/

>From what I can tell, this isn't really useful, so I don't know
whether there is any point in packaging it yet.

¹This will look good when I'm describing my system. Instead of
 Debian slink I'll just say Debian forever-unstable ;-)

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee to theorems
                                                  (Paul Erdøs)