Re: Ideas for packages

*-olet@ifi.uio.no (Ole J. Tetlie)

| panorama:
| www.gnu.org/software/panorama/panorama.html
|
| I'll try it soon, but from the web-page it looks like it might be
| stable enough to put in <what's the name of that forever-unstable¹
| distribution?>.

It compiled OK and it actually seems useful. It has a long way to
go before it can compete with POV-Ray. If no kind soul wants it, I'll
give it a good beating after the freeze.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to it's feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)