[inigo@bipv02.bi.ehu.es: (small) ANNOUNCE: gcad 0.0.2 (and CVS)]

Is somebody going to work on this one?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about it's friends.
--- Begin Message ---
	Well, just a few letters to announce that gcad 0.0.2 can be
downloaded from:

		http://gaztelan.bi.ehu.es/~inigo/gcad

	This version has just few addings over previous release (Spanish
translation added, some bugs fixes, etc). But I wanted to
announce it here also to comment that as far as it could be possible, gCAD
will be added to GNOME CVS repository (surely in less than a week).

	By the moment the coding is suspended until I decide a database
design for the objects (and also until I receive a OpenGL book from a
bookstore ;-).

	Regards:
			IÑIGO SERNA