Re: Intent to package gnome-hack (pending gnome-gtkmm)

Martin Schulze wrote:

> Just in case we misunderstand each other, you're not listed in my
> list of new maintainers.  Thus the new-maintainer have not yet
> received your application.

No -- maybe I'm missing something, but the Developer's Reference seems
to say that I should subscribe and lurk in this list for a while (done),
then post my intentions to work on something (done), then register as a
developer.  If I'm misreading that, then I apologize, and that last post
should be considered an *informal* intent to package, pending my
registration.

The main reason my application hasn't arrived is that I still need to
find someone to sign my key, but I live in Silicon Valley, so I expect
that won't be difficult.  I've already got feelers out.
or   cwaters@systems.DHL.COM | above, but it is too long to fit into