Re: Edits to Startup Disk Help

    Enrique> About the "approved method", I guess it is through the
    Enrique> bug tracking system, but I don't mind downloading a
    Enrique> patch, and it means less "administrative work" for me
    Enrique> (it's a pain to deal with boot-floppies bug list, as this
    Enrique> package usually gets as much reports about bugs in
    Enrique> syslinux, the kernel, modconf or even dselect as reports
    Enrique> about real boot-floppies bugs).  Also, we (the
    Enrique> boot-floppies team) have received patches at the
    Enrique> boot-floppies@packages.debian.org, and nobody has
    Enrique> complained (yet). :-)

Does the boot-floppies team need some help in sorting out the
(now-huge) bug list? I know there are a whole lot of easily-fixed bugs
on that list, but barely any of them have any response from the
boot-floppies team at all.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters D and W and the number 1.
"Ha ha! I have evaded you with the aid of these pasty white mints!"