Packages that disappeared

I noticed that some packages disappeared from the site. Could anyone
enlighten me whether they are superceeded, not needed or whatelse happend?

libstdc++2.8
libg++2.8

	I know these are special cases since there is no source. But as long
	as we need the libs we need the packages, don't we? Or do we have
	recompiled everything? On my system there are packages depending on
	them (well I checked only libstdc++2.8 to be honest).

gnome-mico
gnome-mico-dev
libgtktty-dev
libgtktty0
pentium-builder
movemail
xadmin
x11amp-static
mp3.8hz

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!