Re: updates to Debian pages

On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 11:09:34AM -0700, Darren Benham wrote:
> Also, developers_corner.wml has been moved/renamed to devel/index.wml (also
> affecting templage/debian/menubar.wml and template/debian/navbar.wml as well as
> one of the news files in News/1997  (19971125.wml)

One thing I forgot to mention to you. Could you please add the final / on
directories? It is proper to add them, but not mandatory. Additionally
it confuses the urlchecker I use (yeah I'll fix it eventually).
I have already fixed the occurrences of devel/ and got a few others in the
process.

Jay Treacy