updates to Debian pages

This is just to help translators keep up to date with changes to the
Debian pages.

 - distrib/distrib.wml was renamed to distrib/index.wml
   This caused changes to template/debian/menubar.wml
                      and template/debian/navbar.wml

   I believe those are the only links affected, but I'm about to run a urlchecker
   over the pages to see if anything got missed.

 - news.wml and news1997.wml have been removed. This was actually changed a while
   ago. All the news is now in directories by year under News/. The dependencies
   in the News/Makefile may not be totally correct so please report any problems.

   It is intended that this setup enable translators to translate only those
   announcements that they feel are important enough or they have time for.
   It will also enable language specific announcements to be made (for example
   a meeting of Spanish speaking Debian people in Madrid).
   If an item is translated, then its title will replace the english one in the
   list of news items in that languages news page. Since this hasn't been thoroughly
   tested I wouldn't mind a guinea pig to translate something to help test it out.

 - Pics/ has been added to CVS. This enables wml to find the images used in the web
   pages so it can add width and height tags. Of course this should have been done
   ages ago. So fire me. :)

   A link has been added from all the <lang>/Pics -> ../english/Pics on master.
   They weren't added to CVS as it doesn't handle special files very well.
   Its only important that master have them anyway, so the pages the public sees
   have the tags.

Jay Treacy