Re: KDE hurts Qt (LICENSES)

> Just threadening with sueing is simply an action of FUD.

I haven't threatened to sue anyone. You must have been listening to
Matthais foaming at the mouth too much.

> Sorry for my harsh words. But it looks to me like some people are trying
> to keep kde people from making even better free software because they do
> have trouble to succeed with their own competing project.

I hope not. Had people like Miguel been involved that might be a reasonable
suspicion. I want to see a KDE that works well, is on a solid legal ground
and preferably is totally free. KDE works pretty well, its quite usable
even on my 486SLC palmtop.[1] Most of number 2 is easy to resolve by
folks putting in the explicit clarifications that they think linking with
Qt is fine by them. The only hard bit is asking people outside the KDE
project and dealing with anyone who doesn't like the idea.

I suspect the number of objections will be few.

Alan

[1] Yes I've got a box with KDE on it, and one with Gnome and one with
Windowmaker ;)