[ettrich@troll.no: Re: copyright problem]

How about this one?

I told him I would remove the first sentence but other than that it looks
okay to me.

Michael

----- Forwarded message from Matthias Ettrich <ettrich@troll.no> -----
If we do something like this, I'd rather suggest a text like:

  The GPL is often a source of missunderstanding and confusion. As we
  understand the license, redistribution and use of LyX in source and
  binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted without any
  additional conditions. Even more, we would explicitely like to encourage
  people to distribute LyX in both source and binary forms. This permission
  certainly includes linking against GUI toolkits like XForms, Motif, GTK, Qt
  or Win32.

If that is still ok for Debian, I could live with it. Michael?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!