Re: [larsbj@ifi.uio.no: Re: copyright problem]

On Sun, Oct 11, 1998 at 04:07:31PM +0000, Raja R Harinath wrote:
> > I agree that by using XForms in development, and XForms *is* needed to
> > compile and run LyX, we have implicitly allowd all users to link Lyx
> > with XForms.
>
> I don't see how it follows.  "we have implicitly allowed all users to
> link LyX with XForms" does not imply "we have implicitly allowed
> (re)distribution of the resulting LyX binaries", which I guess is the
> issue at hand.

I'm sorry, but for me this sounds like like nitpicking. But I try to solve
this.

Boy, I wonder how many problemes with licenses we will find if we examine
all packages to that detail.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!