Re: KDE gone, Lyx next ?

On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 10:43:00PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Hmm.. did they agree ahead of time that the license could be changed
> with a vote?  If Mathias is a significant author, and he disagrees with
> the license change, he has a right to object.

I beg to disagree. Please see my mail with the reply from the lyx list. This
reasoning seems to be perfectly okay. And lets us distribute lyx.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!