Re: Bad signature!! [was: Re: LICENSES]

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Zed Pobre wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 02:36:17AM -0400, warp@whitestar.soark.net wrote:
> > I'm not going to get into the debate at all at the moment however as
> > I was reading through it I noticed that this message did not match
> > the signature, would someone care to varify who actualy sent this
> > message and what the contents were when it was signed?
>
> Craig Sanders does not routinely sign his mail.  Joseph Carter does.
> Upon closer examination, one will find that the PGP/MIME signature
> from Joseph Carter's previous message got attached to Craig Sanders'
> reply (an impressive message quoting feat, albeit a stupid one...
> Craig, what are you using for a mailreader?!).

pine 4.05 at the moment.  it has some improvements over pine 3.96 but is
still a bit buggy.

also, i have pine configured so that it includes attachements by
default...it must have picked up Joseph's signature as a mime attachement
and included it, and i forgot to delete it from the Attachment: header.

craig

--
craig sanders