Re: KDE gone, Lyx next ?

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Darren Benham wrote:
gecko>Has it been verified that lyx can't be linked against fltk?
	I haven't tried. But I read the fltk docs on the subject last
week, and the upshot was that most large packages would take a good deal
of work to port. eg, there is no canvas widget. (I don't know if lyx uses
one)  The fltk author says that he is not working towards compatibility
with forms.
	I can't get through to the site now to get the exact statement.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>