Re: suggestion - AntiVir for Linux

Before I say anything let me state that I am, currently, not even a
registered Debian developer, just a user, however..

I'd suggest that you take a look at the debian web page
(www.debian.org), specificly the Social Contract
(http://www.debian.org/social_contract), including the DFSG (Debian Free
Software Guidelines)...

The specific licensing on your software will have to be reviewed to
decide if we can include said software in Debian, and if we can what
section it will go in..

Well I am sure we would like to include your software in main I suspect,
from your message, that due to the license, if we are able to include it
at all, it will have to be in non-free..

Thank you for your interest..

Zephaniah E, Hull...