suggestion - AntiVir for Linux

Dear Sirs,

we know you as a distributor of program packages for Linux. We, the H+BEDV
Datentechnik GmbH, are developer and distributor of the virus protection
program AntiVir for Linux. Since 1988, when the number of computer viruses
in Germany could be counted on one hand, we deal with the subject virus
protection. In the last 11 years we won a lot of awards for our anti-virus
products in Germany. Our main market is currently Germany and the german
speaking market. Now we are going to expand our distribution area.

We would like to make you following suggestion, for our both advantage.

We offer you a free version from AntiVir for Linux, so that you will
deliver our program with your next distribution CD-ROM. So your customers
are able to use a virus protection program under Linux and you add value to
your program package.

If you want to try AntiVir for Linux, please feel free to download the
newest version of AntiVir for Linux from our Internet-Server www.hbedv.com.

We offer AntiVir for Linux free of charge for private use. For commercial
use, our customers are asked to purchase AntiVir for Linux.

We hope our offer meets with your approval and will be pleased to answer
any queries you may have.

Yours sincerely

H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH		Lindauer Strasse 21,
					D-88069 Tettnang
Birgitt Simon				Tel.: +49 (0) 7542-93040
			       	Fax.: +49 (0) 7542-52510
					BBS.: +49 (0) 7542-52110
bsimon@antivir.de			http://www.antivir.de