Re: [TECH-CONTACTS] Debian

On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 11:49:26PM +0800, Stephen Darragh wrote:
> Is there any way to get Debian to rebuild or repair a corrupted
> package information database (e.g. on beldin)?

Not that I know of unfortunately. I'll ask on debian-devel as this is
something I've wanted a few times as well.

Any ideas Debian guys? :)

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell
Perth, Western Australia			       andrew@it.net.au