Re: what's after slink

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 10:06:20AM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> Hey that's the best Idea yet.  Rockhoppers are my favorite varity.
> BTW there are several dozen species (took the kids to the NY aquarium
> this summer.)
>
> How about naming it after species of penguin?
>
> That should keep us going for a little while...
>
> "I like my new debian emperor system" ;)

Yeah, this is good.  Quite 'in tune' with Linux, a bit more
interesting names (I'm sorry, but buzz, bo, hamm, slink, etc, just
sound boring to me..:-), not specific to any country or continent
(well, southern hemisphere, but...).

Emperor, Rockhopper, King, Adelie, Chinstrap, Gentoo, Macaroni, Royal,
Snares, Erected Crested, Fiordland, African, Humboldt, Magellanic,
Galapagos, Yellow Eyed, Little Blue

>From
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_and_Barbara_Barham/breed.htm

Or we could use the scientific names..