Re: Switch to perl-5.005_02 ?

>>"Raphael" == Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:

 Raphael> Why not propose perl and perl-thread ? Each one would
 Raphael> conflict with the other one, but that's not a problem.

	That *is* a problem. I would like to have both on my machine:
 the normal perl for production, and the threaded one to prototype

 Fraternities have no SLACK, no matter how slack-jawed they may
 appear. I taught elementary calculus here at the University of SLACK
 for several years, and have observed these folks carefully. Although
 some of them looked like they had SLACK, it's clear to me that this
 was just the result of not getting enough sleep after the puking
 contest. I mean, those guys don't watch enough television to have
 real SLACK. William K Glunt (bud@ms.uky.edu)