query on use of sys/syscall.h and asm/unistd.h in user code

Hi, I'm with glibc development and I need to know about how some
headers are used by user code.

Specifically, for the 2.2 release of glibc (which is at least a year
away; we're in codefreeze for 2.1 right now) we are thinking about
modifying sys/syscall.h.  I would like to know:

1. What packages use sys/syscall.h
2. What packages use asm/unistd.h
3. Which of the packages in (1) use the __NR_xyz defines for syscall
   numbers instead of the SYS_xyz defines
4. Which of the packages in (1) use the _syscall[012345] macros
   currently defined by sys/syscall.h

Please respond directly to me; it's unlikely that many people on this
list care, and I'm not on the list.

thanks,
zw