Re: Cint - Re: [...] incremental compiling and loading

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 10:05:32AM -0500, Mike Miller wrote:

>     > This [cint] should definately be packaged for Debian.
>
> There was some talk a month or few ago about packaging root
> <http://root.cern.ch> for Debian.  I don't know the status of
> that, but, since root includes cint, there may already be a start
> at a Debian cint package.  Anyone know the status of the Debian
> root package(s)?

Jens Ritter <jens@weh.rwth-aachen.de> have package root. I have see it. It is
nice but have same small bugs. But he have big problems with the copyright.
See the mail-list-archiv.

Grisu
--
Michael Bramer - a Debian Certified Linux Developer        http://www.debian.org