Re: mozilla problems

On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 05:44:17PM -0500, john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Michael Meskes writes:
>
> > Splitting by X / non-X is a good criteria and IMHO very useful.
>
> How is it different from a perl/non-perl split?

I can start a perl or non-perl programm on a console and it run. It start
perl, bash, tsh, tcl, ... itself und run.

I normal user don't see a differnt between perl and non-perl. Is dpkg and/or
dselect a perl program?

But.
I can't start a pure x-program on a console. It say only: 'Can't open display'
It start not X itself.

Gruss
Grisu
--