Re: mozilla problems

j> Michael Meskes writes:
>> Yes, because it will not run without an X server to connect to.

j> So perl programs must go in /usr/perl/bin, and bash scripts in
j> /usr/bash/bin?

No. The choice you have is /usr/bin or /usr/X11R6/bin. I would put
them into /usr/bin. If the only user interface is tk or gtk (for perl),
I would tend to put them into /usr/X11R6/bin.

I also think the distinction is quite good. 1186 in bin are more then
enough. If I look for this programm to display fonts which name I
forgot, I am lost. I can maybe try ls g* x* to limit this somehow, but
if I can resort to /usr/X11R6/bin for programms which need a X server,
then this is much easier.

Splitting by X / non-X is a good criteria and IMHO very useful. You
also don't want only one lib dir and abandon sbin, don't you?

Ciao,
	Martin