Profile packages (was super packages)

Hi,

I'm the guy who did the package selection for the profiles and tasks
of the preselection stuff in our installation. No doubt it's a quick hack.
I consider empty dependency packages like proposed to be a better solution
and we should try it. If David agrees I will upload one or two test profile
packages with the data taken from my preselection work.

* we shouldn't push this kind of change in slink before we tested and approved
it

* it's still a different approach compared to the preselection step in the
installation process. If someone selects a profile package he will be thrown
in the dependency resolution screen of dselect, a step which we wanted to
avoid in the preselection phase. Preselection shouldn't use the Select step
of dselect at all. Things will certainly improve when we can rely on apt
being present.

* recursive removal shouldn't be a part of the profile packages, it should be
handled by apt.

Greetings,

				Christian
--