Re: Profile packages (was super packages)

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 11:26:01AM +0200, Christian Meder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the guy who did the package selection for the profiles and tasks
> of the preselection stuff in our installation. No doubt it's a quick hack.
> I consider empty dependency packages like proposed to be a better solution
> and we should try it. If David agrees I will upload one or two test profile
> packages with the data taken from my preselection work.

Mmmhhh. Yes. Just a comment: all the friends of mine that installed hamm
and used the preselections complained that toooo much stuff was installed
in their boxes. Maybe more "granularity" would be better... (100 selections
of 10 packages each and not 10 of 100 packages...)

Ciao,
	Federico