Intent to package GtkGLArea

   I've been using GtkGLArea for a while, slowly building up a releasable
package.  GtkGLArea is not GtkGL.  Neither has been endorsed as _the_ Gtk GL
widget of preference.  GtkGLArea has optional C++ and Perl bindings.  The
base C package is essentially finished and will be uploaded shortly.  I
don't anticipate difficulties with the C++ bindings.  The Perl bindings were
unfinished and undocumented, but I'll send a fairly large patch against
libgtk-perl when all is ready.  Preliminary packages are at
http://biocomp.anu.edu.au/~dld/debian/
   The license is LGPL.

--
Dr. Drake Diedrich, Research Officer - Computing, (02)6279-8302
John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University 0200