Gnome 0.30 x KDE.

Hello,

I don't sign this list, so please answer me directly if possible (but
I'll check the list archive anyway). I have already wrote to
debian-user (which I sign) but got no answer.

First, I have to congratulate gnome mantainer, man you are really
fast! :-)

I have installed the new gnome 0.30 packages two days ago, and I
noticed it conflicts with KDE. More precisely both KDE and gnome write
information about their packages in the same directory. The result is,
if I install them together, the gnome panel gets messy (I didn't try
KDE, after seeing this behavior in gnome I simply uninstalled KDE with
dpkg --purge).

I have the feeling of having read that this "bug" would be cleaned in
this gnome release (it was introduced in 0.25 or 0.27), but I am not
sure. Any hints when this will be fixed (I want to set KDE to my
girlfriend :-).

Thank you all.

Paulo Silva