Re: Problem with dselect/libgnome0

Florian Hinzmann <f.hinzmann@public.uni-hamburg.de> writes:

> On 28-Sep-98 Jim Pick wrote:
> >
> > Florian Hinzmann <fh@dipa.de> writes:
> >
> >> mode of dselect I get an dependancy
> >> problem:
> >>

> >> *******************************
> >>  *** Opt devel    libgnome0    The Gnome libraries
> >>  *** Opt devel    libgtktty0   The Gnome gtktty (Terminal) widget
> >
> > This is happening because libgtktty is obsolete, and is no longer a
> > part of gnome-libs.
> >
> > You can fix it easily by purging libgtktty0 and libgtktty-dev, as
> > nothing uses them anymore.  I'll file a bug against ftp.debian.org to
> > get them removed.
>
> gnome-scottfree_0.27-1 depends on "libgtktty0 (>= 0.27-1)".

Oops.  That's right.  I left gnome-scottfree out of gnome-games 0.27-2
because it depended upon libgtktty (which is now obsolete).

If you aren't using it, I'd recommend removing that as well.  It might
be fixed in the latest gnome-games 0.30 (which was released
yesterday, but I am no longer maintaining it).

Cheers,

 - Jim