Re: intent to package kaffe: free Java implementation

On Sun, Sep 27, 1998 at 12:04:14PM +1000, Peter Moulder wrote:
> There have been a couple of Debian packagings of kaffe around, though none
> is current / ,of reasonable quality`.

Hmm. IIRC, kaffe.org currently has a package made by Ean Schuessler
<ean@novare.net>; IIRC, his plans with it were still unclear.

Please coordinate with Ean.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking