Re: Gnome broken?

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 12:01:58AM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> That's extremely bizarre, as the Gnome sources should be using
> gtk-config, and gtk-config does spit out the right values.
>
> Where is it hard coded in the Gnome sources to link with -lgtk-1.1
> and -lglib-1.1 ?

Hmm, well I upgraded once yesterday and it was still looking for gtk-1.1
and glib1.1, but now since I've upgraded again it seems to be fixed. Must
be that screwy apt trying to sabotage my system ;-0

-- Stephen Crowley (Crow- on IRC)
-- "Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."